Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday, January 22nd


  • Notes: I'll introduce Lesson Two vocabulary and you'll give connecting examples and take notes.
  • Notes: We'll go over how to properly cite quotations from a text. 
  • You'll have WORK TIME for the following:
    • Review Activity: I'll give you a review sheet for Ch. 2 of Animal Farm, then you'll select two questions you want to answer and for each question, you'll write an answer that gives and explains a properly cited quotation from the novella. 
    • As you work, I'll check in with those of you who are missing work or need to complete corrections. I'll also touch base if we need to have a Restorative Dialogue concerning your attendance or behavior in my class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 7th

Since we didn't get to it yesterday, we'll finish viewing Animal Farm  today.  Then you'll have WORK TIME for your final draf...