Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday, January 10th

Related image Here are our plans for today:


  • I've made some changes to the seating chart based on how things are going in class. I'll share those changes with you. 
  • You take the PSAT Writing and Language test. Good news -- it's only 35 minutes. 
  • We'll all get on computers and log in to Khan Academy  where you'll enroll in our online class. You'll confirm that your enrollment went through by checking with me. Then you'll log off and put your computer away. 
  • Finally, you'll have some WORK TIME for the following: 
    • Vocabulary review exercise: choose five of the English words on this week's vocabulary list and write a complete sentence that correctly uses the word and demonstrates your best writing ability. Then choose one of the Greek or Latin roots and draw a labeled illustration of it. (Stick figures are acceptable, but feel free to blow me away with your artistic ability.) Due Thursday, 1/11.


Image Source: me.me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 7th

Since we didn't get to it yesterday, we'll finish viewing Animal Farm  today.  Then you'll have WORK TIME for your final draf...